The cottage is intended for guests to self-cater, but there are basic pantry items and tea and coffee making facilities (including plunger and stove-top – for which we recommend guests bring their own preferred grind.
Guests wishing to bring their own towels, bathmat and queen-size Sheets will receive a $30 per bedroom discount; hand towels and tea-towels are, of course, provided.
A gas barbecue can also be made available by prior arrangement.
- Per Any 2 Night Stay: one bedroom $340.00; four guests $520.00; three guests $430.00
- Per Extra Night: one bedroom $170.00; four guests $260.00; three guests $215.00
- Per 6 days/week: one bedroom $950.00; four guests $1,450.00; three guests $1,200.00
- Prices are negotiable for two guests wishing to use both bedrooms.
- Rates for longer term rental are also negotiable.
- Holiday rates will be applied for a duration of three weeks over the Christmas/New Year period. Please contact Tom for details.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and were last updated July 2019.
- Strictly no pets, or smoking indoors please.
- The Cottage is neither child-friendly nor child-safe, and we regret that for these and other reasons, we have had to adopt a general no-children policy.
Bookings and Cancellations
- Payment of 25% of the total booking amount is required at the time of booking. Credit card payments cannot be accepted and direct debit payment is preferred. Account details will be provided by phone, email or SMS on request.
- The balance owing must be paid in full prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the arrival date will receive a refund of any monies paid minus 20%.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 7 days prior to the arrival date will receive a credit note to be used within 6 months of the original arrival date. Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to the arrival date will generally forfeit all monies paid.