Sally’s Cottage looks out upon its own 4.7 ha property which is part of a much greater area of grazing land for cattle and sheep, growing of meadow hay, and shared with local kangaroo and rabbit populations.
Guests at our attractive, well-cared-for cottage are offered:
- modern, well equipped kitchen with gas stove and microwave
- cosy lounge with TV, Blu-ray/DVD and small hifi system
- slow combustion fireplace
- reverse-cycle air conditioning (adequate to heat or cool the four main rooms)
- two bedrooms each with comfortable queen-sized beds (including electric blankets)
- modern laundry, bathroom and separate toilet
- verandahs on all sides, affording outdoor enjoyment opportunities
- tank water only, with filter for drinking water in kitchen
- peace and tranquillity and
- picturesque countryside through which to amble or exercise.